WELCOME

Welcome to my blog regarding divorce transitions! WINGS stands for Women In Need of God's Services. In times of uncertainty during divorce transitions, women need God more than ever.

Isaiah 40:31:

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with WINGS like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Welcome and God Bless.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finances and Divorce

As I promised, I am looking at different holistic issues of divorce each week. Although I know I am a little off schedule,  I found this article that I think you will find interesting. Let me know what you think. I believe that as we see economical crises increase in America, those women who have relied on their husband's for health insurance, and now find themselves in divorce, will undergo great health casualties if they do not find insurance of their own.
http://www.psc.isr.umich.edu/pubs/pdf/rr11-734.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment