WELCOME

Welcome to my blog regarding divorce transitions! WINGS stands for Women In Need of God's Services. In times of uncertainty during divorce transitions, women need God more than ever.

Isaiah 40:31:

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with WINGS like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Welcome and God Bless.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Are you sick of marriage or is marriage making you sick?



Each week I will try and post information, articles, studies etc. that I find that are interesting, and share them with you regarding the five holistic variables that can change a marriage. Today, I found this article about "Chronic Illness and Marriage", and I want to hear your thoughts about the subject. Let me know what you think. Please follow the link : http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art2292.asp.

No comments:

Post a Comment