WELCOME

Welcome to my blog regarding divorce transitions! WINGS stands for Women In Need of God's Services. In times of uncertainty during divorce transitions, women need God more than ever.

Isaiah 40:31:

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with WINGS like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Welcome and God Bless.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You CAN do this!

 I know that someone out there has been like me, troubled and thinking to themselves, "I can't do this!" I am here to say that you can! I know at times you may feel alone, burdened and that no one understands. I am here to say that HE does. Despite what you may think, God does know our every thought, pain, and desire. He understands us when we don't understand ourselves. He hears us when the pain is so bad you can hardly speak to breathe a word of prayer. He knows. He cares.

I did not want this to be strictly a Christian website, but I feel that I can't reach out to you without you understanding what His goodness and mercy has done for me. I have been in a place where I never thought I would be in my marriage. It was if someone else was living the life, and I was watching it on television.
It was then that He heard me, and although I almost gave up, He never gave up on me. 

I say this to say that you CAN get through the pain! Whatever the outcome, know that God is with you. He said that He will never leave us nor forsake us! What a beautiful thought. Please take time to say a quick prayer. If nothing else just call his name- JESUS! There is power in HIS name! I pray healing into your hearts. I pray peace right now in your life. I pray certainty and completeness comes to you in whatever manner you may need it, be it financial or more personal. God can heal! I pray that He steps into your situation, and frees you from the issues of your life, so that you may LIVE a happy and prosperous life! This is my prayer for you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment