WELCOME

Welcome to my blog regarding divorce transitions! WINGS stands for Women In Need of God's Services. In times of uncertainty during divorce transitions, women need God more than ever.

Isaiah 40:31:

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with WINGS like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Welcome and God Bless.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Today Is A New Day!

It has come to my attention that the world is definitely changing. We now want fast access to everything- food, service,  information, and technology. I have come to believe that this blog post is no different. People want to "see" what is going on and not necessarily "read" it. We are now living in a visual culture that promotes the old saying, "seeing is believing". 

Therefore, I have determined that I may change the focus of this forum and utilize visual posts as a Vlogger, instead of just blogging about the holistic affects of divorce. Whatta ya think? Would that be appealing? It's a new day, it is time to see! Please leave suggestions about videos and topics that you would like to see discussed in this forum. It may give anyone out there who checks this page a chance to see something different and get to know me and my purpose a little better. Let me know what you think? Any constructive advice would be welcomed. 

Thanks so much and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment